The Bazemore Law Firm provides accessible and affordable legal services related to Texas law via two methods.
Primarily, we operate a secure, encrypted “Virtual Law Office” (VLO) using SSL technology (like a bank's secure on-line system) for all Texas residents who want lawyer-reviewed and appoved legal documents. Most attorney / client interaction occurs online.
BRICK & MORTAR
Secondarily, we maintain 15 Conference locations (by appointment only) in and around Houston, Harris County, Texas for clients that want or need a full service law firm. We will meet you in person and provide consultations and full representation in or out of court.
Some of the services we provide on-line include Will preparation, Trust creation, Medical Powers of Attorney, Physician Directives, and Small Business start-up.
In Harris County, we also provide in-person, formal Will-signing ceremonies, Probate Court representation for your estate administration needs, and negotiation for business contracts, commercial leases, and contract labor agreements. In collaboration with area firms, we also evaluate Personal Injury claims and complex Family Law issues.
Most document production and review is provided for a flat fee. By reducing expensive overhead, we are able to deliver customized legal documents with attorney review for a lower overall cost to the client AND in a eco-friendly manner.
Fast – Affordable – Efficient.
Contact us for a FREE Consultation today!
REMEMBER TO ASK ABOUT SERIES LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FORMATION!
- Represented a Houston investment company to segregate assets and create liability protection for their interest in a billion dollar acquistion of a Texas natural gas plant.
- Represented a local multi-million dollar HVAC company to streamline operations and protect assets with a mix of corporatie entities and a series limited liability company.
- Created a streamlined, two-layer entity structure for a million dollar minority owned holding company to enhance liability protection with private and government contracts.
- Successfully represented a war veteran to create a Miller Trust and qualify for additional state benefits previously denied.
- Represented multiple real estate investment brokers to create series LLC's holding investment assets at a fraction of the former operating costs while enhancing liability protection.
- Successfully drafted estate documents for multiple resident aliens seeking asset protection from federal estate and gift tax on par with U.S. citizens.